Affiliate Marketing Secrets with Rosalind Gardner
Interview with Rosalind Gardner —
by Cathy Stucker
by Cathy Stucker
Rosalind Garder is the author of The Super Affiliate Handbook: How I Made $436,797 in One Year Selling Other People’s Stuff Online. She now earns MUCH more than that selling everything from dating services…to watches…to webmaster tools!
In this teleseminar you will learn:
- How a single banner ad changed Rosalind’s life.
- How Rosalind made $436,797 in one year selling other people’s stuff on the Internet.
- What affiliate marketing really is and how it works.
- The one foundational qualification for you to be successful at affiliate marketing. (Ask yourself this question before you enter any new market.)
- 4 web sites where you can find merchants that offer quality affiliate programs.
- How to make money by giving away free information. (It’s easy to do and amazingly effective.)
- The simple difference between affiliates who fail and affiliates who carry home bags of money every month. (Do this one thing and it won’t be long before you’re known as a “super affiliate.”)
- What people respond to. (Hint: They don’t respond to products!)
- The biggest mistake affiliates make. (Learn how to avoid this mistake and you’ll have an asset that will pay you for months and years to come.)
- Why you shouldn’t try to “get rich quick.” How to build a sustainable affiliate business.
- How to create content that attracts readers automatically. (If you can attract readers, you can turn them into customers.)
- How to get free information products which you can then recommend to your readers.
- A simple way to accelerate the success of your affiliate marketing. (If you’re doing things right, then this should happen automatically.)
- How to use an RSS data feed to generate a dynamic product catalog on your own site. (Even better, every product uses your custom affiliate link so you get paid!)
- How to get traffic to your web site your very first day on the Internet. (Plus, how to do it for pennies.)
- The two best ways to create new content on an almost daily basis. (Both of these methods will attract search engines within days.)
- What Fantastico is. Why you should make sure it’s included in your hosting account.
- How to apply the “learn it, do it, teach it” money-making formula to your business. Why this approach works so well.
- How to make more money by repurposing content. (Not only can you create more products that you can sell… you can also develop new channels of traffic and distribution.)
Get Cathy Stucker’s interviews with Joel Comm and Rosalind Gardner (approximately one hour each) – Two CDs for one low price!