Interview with Christopher Knight —
by Cathy Stucker
Christopher M. Knight is an article writing and web content traffic coach and the publisher behind the wildly popular EzineArticles.com community – An innovative marketing system of over 30,000+ expert authors who share articles with more than 2 million monthly visitors.
In this teleseminar, you will learn:
- How to give away “slivers” of your content for free to attract loyal customers.
- Why ezine articles work.
(Discover the frame of mind searchers are in when they encounter your work. How to use this to your advantage.)
- The four types of content that make up a successful web site.
- How to leverage other people’s time and effort to build your own web presence.
- How many articles constitute a “content rich” web site. (Here is how many articles you need to start getting “search engine love.”)
- How to create content quickly, even if you don’t think of yourself as a writer.
- Free and fee-based keyword tools you can use to do keyword research for your articles.
- What “The Long Tail” is and how it applies to keyword research and article writing. (Understand this, and you’ll get far more traffic than other content creators.)
- A sneaky little trick for getting traffic from misspelled keywords—without making you look unprofessional.
- The most important part of your ezine article. (Get this wrong and it won’t matter how good your content is. You simply won’t get the traffic you deserve.)
- Different templates you can use to create content quickly. Easy ways to discover more of these templates.
- How to encourage click-thrus from your article to your web site. (One of the biggest reasons for writing articles is to get traffic, so getting this right is critical.)
- Two ways to make sure your articles are accepted by article web sites. (Avoid rejection before you get started.)
- How to turn content into cash. (Discover 4 methods for monetizing your content.)
- How to create an automatic follow-up sequence that sells for you 52 weeks a year.
- How to tell if social networks are helping or hurting your traffic. (Web 2.0 technology isn’t always beneficial.)
Get Cathy Stucker’s interviews with Christopher Knight and Dan Janal (approximately one hour each) – Two CDs for one low price!