Interview with Fred Gleeck —
by Cathy Stucker
Fred Gleeck is known as the “King of Content” and “The Product Guru.” He is an expert in the field of Information Marketing and Seminar Marketing, is the author of 10+ books, and is an accomplished coach and consultant.
In this teleseminar, you will learn:
- What it really takes to become king or queen of the niche you’ve chosen.
- What customers care about when they buy an info product. (When it comes to product creation, you can cut corners, so long as you don’t cut this one.)
- How you should create your first information product. (Fast, easy, and effective.)
- Why you don’t need money to create information products.
- How to price information products. (Hint: You should never price a product based on how much you spend to produce it.)
- Product formats that allow you to charge more money. (Plus, one product format that almost guarantees you won’t make more than twenty bucks a sale.)
- Why you should always give high quality information for free. (If you feel tempted to give away watered-down information, don’t. Find out why from Fred.)
- How Fred got 50,000 people to join his email list in one year.
- A simple way to track the ROI of your advertising efforts.
- The biggest mistake people make when designing web sites-and how they should be structured for maximum response.
- The right way to repurpose content into multiple products. (Most people do this the wrong way and end up with angry customers.)
- New trends in information marketing. (As consumers of information become more savvy, information marketers are changing what they offer and how they sell it.)
- Why you should try to become “exclusive” as soon as possible. (There are three reasons why. Number one is to earn more money. The others are revealed in the program.)
- What the “PLC” formula is. How it can help you get started fast.
Get Cathy Stucker’s interviews with Tim Carter and Fred Gleeck (approximately one hour each) – Two CDs for one low price!