Interview with Jim Kukral —
by Cathy Stucker
Jim Kukral has been involved in affiliate marketing and blogging since 2000.
In this teleseminar you will learn:
- How to start blogging in less then 5 minutes.
- The single biggest benefit of blogging. (It has nothing to do with money.)
- How to get immediate feedback from your customers so you can give them exactly what they want.
- The biggest obstacle that keeps people from blogging—and how to overcome it.
- What constitutes a “super blogger.” How you can still be successful without going to these extremes.
- How RSS works. How to use it to gain more loyal readers.
- How to bypass mainstream publishers and go straight to the consumers of information.
- Three ways to profit from blogs. (Do any of these and you could quickly develop a new income stream.)
- When (and when not) to use CPM advertising to monetize your blog.
- How transparency with your readers can actually help you earn more money from recommending affiliate products.
- How to add photos to your blog posts.
- Why search engines like blogs so much. How to use this knowledge to your advantage.
- A simple way to get press coverage and attract the attention of “major players” in less than a week.
- How to start blogging without starting a blog. (This little-known method is the quick way to get paid for blogging without worrying about any of the technical details.)
- How to use creativity to drive traffic and make money. (See how Jim did it with an off-the-wall idea that has taken off.)
Get Cathy Stucker’s interviews with Jeff Walker and Jim Kukral (approximately one hour each) – Two CDs for one low price!