Interview with Marcia Yudkin —
by Cathy Stucker
Marcia Yudkin excels at turning words and ideas into money. She is the author of 11 books, and she has produced CDs and audiotapes, teleseminars, downloadable reports, a membership site, home study courses and many other content products.
In this teleseminar you will learn:
- How to turn an old 2-page handout into 5,000 hot leads… and a book contract!
- A widely-read but often overlooked magazine that can be leveraged to produce new customers fast.
- How to instantly position yourself as an expert and automatically attract lucrative consulting deals.
- Why you should have more than one product to sell when you accept an invitation to speak at a live event.
- The real purpose of teleseminars. (Once you begin thinking of teleseminars in this way, your listeners will be happier… and they’ll spend more.)
- 3 ways to make money from teleseminars.
- The one thing you must do to be seen as an expert. (This is the one thing some so-called “gurus” try to avoid!)
- The danger of ignoring learning styles. How it impacts your bottom line.
- How to give the impression that your materials are “everywhere.” (This one simple tip can attract far more readers and customers than you ever would otherwise.)
- Why you should be careful to give people only what they need. (Give them too much, and you risk being put in the dreaded “follow up” file.)
- How the word “ebook” can drive down the value of your digital products.
- What the “Packaging Paradox” is. What it means to your marketing.
- Why you might want to consider a “closed” affiliate program. (Plus, find out why open affiliate programs can sometimes be dangerous.)
- A quick way to discover if somebody has copied your web site content without getting permission.
- How to attract members to a membership site. What is necessary to make it a success over the long term.
- How much content you need to launch a membership site.
- How Marcia created a “seminar by postcard,” which lead to being featured in Entrepreneur magazine.
Get Cathy Stucker’s interviews with Marcia Yudkin and Dan Poynter (approximately one hour each) – Two CDs for one low price!