Interview with Tim Carter —
by Cathy Stucker
Tim Carter has created a content empire at AskTheBuilder.com with ebook sales, AdSense and other advertising programs by creating highly-targeted and high-quality content.
In this teleseminar you will learn:
- How to appeal to different learning styles and make more money doing it.
- Why you should think like a publisher.
(Tim learned this lesson the hard way while writing a newspaper column.)
- What a “content vacuum” is—and how you can fill it.
- How to dominate your niche. How many articles you will need to write to accomplish this.
- The “3 Ds” that are absolutely essential to your online success.
- Why competition within your market is a good thing.
- Two simple tests to determine if a particular topic is worth writing about.
- The “magic number” that can lure prospects into making impulsive buying decisions.
- How to profit when unethical people pirate your electronic products. (This simple technique “turns lemons into lemonade.”)
- How issuing prompt refunds can build customer loyalty.
- A simple way to get your subscribers to read new content as soon as it’s published.
Get Cathy Stucker’s interviews with Tim Carter and Fred Gleeck (approximately one hour each) – Two CDs for one low price!