Interview with Marcia Yudkin —
by Cathy Stucker
Marcia Yudkin excels at turning words and ideas into money. She is the author of 11 books, and she has produced CDs and audiotapes, teleseminars, downloadable reports, a membership site, home study courses and many other content products.
In this teleseminar you will learn:
- How to turn an old 2-page handout into 5,000 hot leads… and a book contract!
- A widely-read but often overlooked magazine that can be leveraged to produce new customers fast.
- How to instantly position yourself as an expert and automatically attract lucrative consulting deals.
- Why you should have more than one product to sell when you accept an invitation to speak at a live event.
- The real purpose of teleseminars. (Once you begin thinking of teleseminars in this way, your listeners will be happier… and they’ll spend more.)
- 3 ways to make money from teleseminars.
- The one thing you must do to be seen as an expert. (This is the one thing some so-called “gurus” try to avoid!)
- The danger of ignoring learning styles. How it impacts your bottom line.
- How to give the impression that your materials are “everywhere.” (This one simple tip can attract far more readers and customers than you ever would otherwise.)
- Why you should be careful to give people only what they need. (Give them too much, and you risk being put in the dreaded “follow up” file.)
- How the word “ebook” can drive down the value of your digital products.
- What the “Packaging Paradox” is. What it means to your marketing.
- Why you might want to consider a “closed” affiliate program. (Plus, find out why open affiliate programs can sometimes be dangerous.)
- A quick way to discover if somebody has copied your web site content without getting permission.
- How to attract members to a membership site. What is necessary to make it a success over the long term.
- How much content you need to launch a membership site.
- How Marcia created a “seminar by postcard,” which lead to being featured in Entrepreneur magazine.
Get Cathy Stucker’s interviews with Marcia Yudkin and Dan Poynter (approximately one hour each) – Two CDs for one low price!
Interview with Fred Gleeck —
by Cathy Stucker
Fred Gleeck is known as the “King of Content” and “The Product Guru.” He is an expert in the field of Information Marketing and Seminar Marketing, is the author of 10+ books, and is an accomplished coach and consultant.
In this teleseminar, you will learn:
- What it really takes to become king or queen of the niche you’ve chosen.
- What customers care about when they buy an info product. (When it comes to product creation, you can cut corners, so long as you don’t cut this one.)
- How you should create your first information product. (Fast, easy, and effective.)
- Why you don’t need money to create information products.
- How to price information products. (Hint: You should never price a product based on how much you spend to produce it.)
- Product formats that allow you to charge more money. (Plus, one product format that almost guarantees you won’t make more than twenty bucks a sale.)
- Why you should always give high quality information for free. (If you feel tempted to give away watered-down information, don’t. Find out why from Fred.)
- How Fred got 50,000 people to join his email list in one year.
- A simple way to track the ROI of your advertising efforts.
- The biggest mistake people make when designing web sites-and how they should be structured for maximum response.
- The right way to repurpose content into multiple products. (Most people do this the wrong way and end up with angry customers.)
- New trends in information marketing. (As consumers of information become more savvy, information marketers are changing what they offer and how they sell it.)
- Why you should try to become “exclusive” as soon as possible. (There are three reasons why. Number one is to earn more money. The others are revealed in the program.)
- What the “PLC” formula is. How it can help you get started fast.
Get Cathy Stucker’s interviews with Tim Carter and Fred Gleeck (approximately one hour each) – Two CDs for one low price!