Interview with Deb DiSandro —
by Cathy Stucker
Deb DiSandro is a nationally recognized speaker, corporate spokesperson, author and syndicated columnist. As a personal coach, she helps writers reach their career goals.
In this teleseminar you will learn:
- How Deb became a paid newspaper columnist—and how you can too.
- How to use credibility as the foundation to build an entire business.
- The benefit of personal one-to-one contact. How it works in your favor to get results faster.
- How to use (and encourage) interactivity to increase the readership of printed newspaper articles.
- How to transition from a recognized columnist to a recognized (and highly paid) public speaker.
- How to spin off an ebook that you know people will buy. (Plus, why you shouldn’t worry about digital piracy.)
- How to use the web to get “discovered” by publications looking for fresh talent and content.
- 3 easy steps to developing a brand and building a successful content business.
- How much you can really make from being a syndicated columnist.
- How to get editors to accept your column, even if they’re hesitant to take a risk on you.
- Why you should stop worrying about trying to please everybody—and what kind of difference it can make in your life.
Get Cathy Stucker’s interviews with Deb DiSandro and Kevin Price (approximately one hour each) – Two CDs for one low price!